If you’re looking to achieve insight or awareness on spotting signs of unresolved trauma, you’ll be joining us on the free webinar, “5 Signs of Unresolved Trauma”
Every day, many of us walk around being triggered or triggering others stemming from unresolved trauma. It can be easy to blame others or ourselves without knowing what is causing the "real concern." Maybe this doesn't sound serious but imagine going through life stepping on land mines and not realizing you have the power to avoid or navigate life's mind field.
Maybe you can relate…
When you first start trying to understand trauma and/or entering a possible healing journey, it can be hard to know where to start and what you are struggling with. And for a while, things go really well for you on this journey with generic tips or tools.
You get some small sign of success or feel good in the moment of your learning. If you’re lucky, you may even believe things are resolved with your healing!
You’re riding high at this point, right? You’re feeling – enthusiastic,
ecstatic, excited, like nothing can stop you, right!
And then it happens…
- You run into that ex that bruised or destroyed your self-esteem.
- Your boss assigns you to a project at work with a person that reminds you of your abusive parent/caregiver
- You find yourself backed into a corner after a social event that cause a possible anxiety attack
- You go from relationships to relationships seeking acceptance or not trusting yourself to be vulnerable enough to "receive" or "give" love.
So what do you do?
You double up your efforts. You try all the generic self-care tips or steps you can think of!
But it doesn’t help. You end up right back where you started...Now here’s the thing you need to understand…
It’s NOT your fault!
The real problem is that Unresolved Trauma can leave one feeling hopeless, uncertain, and honestly exhausted trying to figure out what next!
And once you understand this and use concrete tools to help resolve trauma, then you’ll be on a journey of true healing.
Question is, how do you achieve or truly understand where you are and how to push through!
That’s exactly what you’ll find out when you attend the free “5 Signs of Unresolved Trauma” webinar.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• You’ll find out how to identify the stage of your journey– even if you are not sure of your unresolved trauma.
• You’ll discover a powerful way to create a healing plan specific to your triggers– and you’ll wish you had known about this years ago!
• You’ll find out what professionals do when they want to help you on your healing journey– and how you can do some of that same work as you begin to heal!
• Plus much, much more – in just 45 minutes you’ll get a crash course in identifying unresolved trauma. You’ll even get an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session. By the time we’re done, you’ll know exactly how to find signs of unresolved trauma.
Best of all, this webinar is absolutely free. So keep your wallet closed, and just click this link to sign up now
Live Classroom: 5 Signs of Unresolved Trauma